CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

21st Big Day

thx jooning. sok wah, ling shuang and yixin for giving a wonderful birthday...
Although unfortunately i got food poisoning after eating the Tao's food,
but i still very appreciate ur favor and efforts.
And also thx yixin,jooning and kim for accompany me to pass my 21st birthday when u all know that i m lonely at that day.Love u guys!
Mayb dis is the last birthday that i celebrated wif u guys...
after graduate, all of us will separate and mayb will lost contact...Who knows...
And thx eewen,hanwei and kyuen's presents,i not expect u guys will giv me present.
wat a big surprise!!
and lastly, i mz thx my dear for take care me when i sick..
But,its a pity that i dnt hav any memory of u in my birthday....
wat i hav is the disappointment....
i noe dis is not ur fault,u worry me...i noe...
but, can u stop disappointed me again and again....
Plz....

0 comments: