CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

1 day pass ad..........

2day went to sing k wif summer, cy and ah bi.
jz 4 of us...
no Lilian monopolize the singing!
haha!
actually we want to sing the k noon package..
bt becoz v not booking the rum 1st,
so v nid 2 wait untill 2 pm...
so v went to eat mc D 1st
haha!
v have done a bad thg in red box!
v kept the mc D inside our bag n brought into the rum!
So crazy!

After that, v accompany Cy went to buy her mother's mother's day present.
There are a handbag fair in Parkson
So many sale n make me felt like want to buy also,
bt finally i also can control myself!! wolee!

2day is the 1st day my darl go 2 "Muka Head"
actully is a camp
so i nid 2 slip alone 2nite...
Darl i will miss u
will u miss me?
i noe u sure will miss me la^^
U mz take care urself o!

Tmr plan 2 go bec hom
already 2 mths no go bec
miss my family...
Den sunday nite ask my Dad fetch me bec
bcoz i hav an interview on Monday
hope that my interview will success
Den i will have job again lo!


This few day i m reading "Secret"
A good book!
I learn many thgs fr dis booK
I will 2 to apply the knowledge that i hav learn fr dis book in my life!
hope it will change my life!

0 comments: