CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1st Day of Working At Elianto



Finally finished my work...
9 hours very difficult to pass...
Boring and my leg very pain coz stand whole day...
Luckily still got rm300 sales...
Haha, not bad!
A good beginning!




But a little lazy to make up...
Need to fully make every day....
Haiz....
When imagine that every night need to use 15mins to remove all the cosmetic fell "xien" lei...
But no choice la...
Sell cosmetics compulsory to make up...
I think after 1 mths
my make up technical sure will improve a lot!

2day i think is my lucky day
coz i met some good people
they offer to fetch me bac to hostel
If not, i dnt noe wat time i will reach hostel
if no bus, i dnt noe hw to do also...
Thk PN and Kent although i dnt noe will we meet again
Bt really thanks them!!!

Tmr is a new day!
And darling will cum bec tmr!
Yepee!
Good nite!

0 comments: