CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I M BaCK!!!

Wow, ad half year not create my Blog!!!!
last post is on 25 December...
Yepee!
Holidays again! I thk mayb jz holidays i jz have time 2 write my blog.
Start working again...Tired and not enjoyable..
Dis job is about credit card.
B4 that, i always thk that i won't sale the credit card...
But who noe!!!!I am promoting the Aeon Credit card....
Not happy, not enjoyable, not easy job...
Very hard to approach ppl and persuade them to sign up the credit card...
Need more time to learn the communication skills..
Now, i can noe myself that i definitely not a good selling person,
i am not suitable for marketing...

And this job teach me many lessons.
it teach me d0nt trust every person that you not so familiar...
The working environment is so complicated..
u dnt noe who is the person u can trust...
eveyppl is selfish...
hai...i also confused...
summore dis job make me n my frends face many conflic..
So the way to stop all this messy situation is stop working!!!
Ya,Sunday will be our last day!!
Den i gonna find another new job again!!
God bless me!!!
Hope can find job quickly!
Gambateh!!

0 comments: